|Description: Sometimes you come across a home so well built, so well considered in its design, layout, mechanics and structure that you marvel about the time, money and effort that goes into achieving such a feat. The owner/builder of this exceptional home was a developer/builder in Canada. He has brought the high Canadian quality of his trade to Celestun and it is reflected in this, his family home. No expense was spared and it shows.
All the cement was mixed to the builder’s high standards. All the reinforcing rebar is twice coated in high quality anti-corrosive. All the electric wire is of a thicker gauge than code requires. The quality of materials you can’t see, you can feel in the sturdiness of the home. A 3-mtr thick x 3-mtr deep storm wall, on the beach side, provides the ultimate protection from storm tides (rare on this side of the Yucatan Peninsula).
This large beach front villa perfectly accommodates this spacious, sunny, open floor plan, 2-story home. Only 2.5 km north of Celestun. The home boasts 3-bedrooms, 5-baths, an office, laundry, bar, an extensive patio and a considerable 2nd floor patio that vibrates with hummingbirds and looks to the sea. The commodious 3-car garage, shop and bodega provide room for all your favorite toys. The entire house is air conditioned, including the shop. A new 110/220 electric service and panels provide the juice to keep the place humming. But just in case you have an outage, the 11,000-watt gas generator will keep your lights on, the refrigerators cool and maintain a room or two with a/c. It will also keep the house alarm/detection system and the perimeter electric sentry operating to keep out unwanted guests.
The features of the home and property are countless:
- Automatic sprinkler system throughout the entire garden and yard
- Enormous sweet water cistern with high grade, on-demand, submersible pumps
- On demand H20 pressurization system
- Reverse osmosis & ultraviolet H20 purification system
- City water and 2-wells
- Landline telephone w/super fast internet
- Completely enclosed and secure compound with video security system
- Spacious Palapa/patio with gas grill
- Baths and kitchen pantry/laundry walls are tiled to the ceiling
- Mini-split a/c in every room
- Custom hickory kitchen cabinets - all extra deep built by a master cabinet maker in Canada
- Brazilian Mahogany doors throughout
- Hunter Ceiling Fans throughout
- High end ceramic floors throughout
- Spacious cooks kitchen w/professional Jenn Air Grill, Jenn Air Convection dbl ovens and Jenn Air side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Whirlpool “Energy Star” front load washer/dryer,
- Luxury brushed chrome microwave and dishwasher
- 2-master bedroom suites with oversize baths and glass block showers
- Spacious beach patio off dining/living areas
- Fully illuminated exterior gardens and beach
- High quality sliders and windows. Double thick glass complete with metal protectors
- House closes up tight. No sand. No wind. No noise!
- Electric front gates with Interlocking brick walkways and driveway
- Fabulous beach views, breeze and flocks of Hummingbirds!
- Appliances and some furniture included
For more information contact Joel R. de Leon at (999)9289009, cell. (999)1293815 or by email through our contact form.
27 Meters (convert...)
35 Meters (convert...)
945 Meters2 (convert...)
500 Meters2 (convert...)
|Price: 899,999 USD (convert...)