|Description: Currently part of a successful lodging business and also with huge possibilities as a private home, Casa El Capricho is a colonial mansion located on the best area of downtown, near the most recognized hotels and just a short walk from Paseo de Montejo.
Carefully restored in detail, the property has a lot of character with impressive high ceilings, corridors with columns and arches, decorative moldings, amazing carved doors with an elegant design combined with glass.
The property includes:
- Beautiful facade with front garden and porche
- A double-size room, currently used as a gym and spa, where a kitchen could be adapted
- Elegant dining room with lots of doors and natural light
- Courtyard with lounge area, wooden floors and plants
- Two luxurious bedrooms and one suite (with a private living area), all with large bathrooms and jacuzzi
- A second courtyard with sundeck, pool and a covered sitting area
- Guest bathroom
The property evoques the days of the old haciendas, where life happened around beautiful courtyards and corridors. A strong French influence can be observed on every detail of the property, furniture and decorations, just like it did in the area in the late 1800s, early 1900s.
The furniture is included in the price but could be also removed and deducted from the price. The price without the furniture is $540,000 USD. Most of the furniture are luxurious custom-made pieces: wardrobes, desks, night tables, headboards, lamps, chandeliers, etc.
The equipment include:
- High quality air conditioning units on each room (including bathrooms)
- Water pressure system
- Each bedroom with TV, telephone line, cable system
- High-speed Internet
- Utility room
For more information contact Joel R. De Leon at (999)9289009, cell. (999)1293815, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact link at the end of this page.
Follow me on Facebook!
|Address: Santa Ana
12.8 Meters (convert...)
38 Meters (convert...)
491 Meters2 (convert...)
282 Meters2 (convert...)
|Bathrooms: 3 ½
|Price: 590,000 USD (convert...)