|Description: This beautiful colonial house has a nice and functional design, with a good use of space. All the rooms are big and connected in a smart way, having the social area in the front rooms and the bedrooms at the back. It has a very good balance between inside and outside life, having two terraces around the courtyard, which has a nice garden as well. Two of the bedrooms are detached from the house.
The house includes:
- Entry room
- Huge and open living/dining room
- Big kitchen with lots of shelves and cooking space
- Two bedrooms with full bathrooms and huge closets
- Swimming pool with fountain
- Beautiful terrace with arches, facing the pool and tropical garden
- Nice terrace between two of the bedrooms
- Storage room
The ceilings are high in every room and have decorative wooden beams. The floors throughout the house have beautiful dark clay tiles and the kitchen and bathrooms have talavera tiles, which give a great Mexican look.
Other great features are:
- New electrical and water systems (copper pipes)
- Cistern, water tank and automatic pump
- Laundry hook-ups
- Water heater
- A/C units in bedrooms and kitchen
- Big gas tank on the roof
- Ceiling fans
For more information contact Joel R. De Leon at (999)9289009, cell. (999)1293815, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact link at the end of this page.
Follow me on Facebook!
11 Meters (convert...)
35 Meters (convert...)
375 Meters2 (convert...)
300 Meters2 (convert...)
|Parking: On-street parking available
|Price: 239,000 USD (convert...)