|Description: Featured in Architectural Digest, Revista Ambientes and also published in other important media, Villa Rosa is the best example of the new Yucatecan architecture. It preserves the elegance of the original structure, enriched with a contemporary approach and beautiful and functional spaces, filled with unique details that mix traditional materials with a modern design.
Among many others, these are some of Villa Rosa´s great features:
- Fully equippen kitchen with high-end appliances and professional cabinet design
- Beautiful island with two sinks and plenty of space for cooking
- Huge master bedroom
- Spectacular master bathroom with two sinks, tub, walk-in closet and private garden
- Second bedroom with closet
- Office / third bedroom with desk and huge closet with book shelves
- Pool with filter and Jacuzzi
- Gas and solar pool heating systems
- Water pressuring, softening and purifying systems
- Darkened hard wooden doors and windows, with fully foldable windows in living areas
- Professional lighting design
- Terrace with built-in grill and refrigerator
- Sun deck with outdoor shower and garden
- Custom design iron work
- High ceilings and stone walls throughout the property
- Air conditioning in every room
- Underground wine cellar (old water tank)
- Garage with electric opener
The front of the house is formed by the garage, garden and entryway. This separates the house from the street to make the rest of the house quiet and all city movement practically imperceptible. An entry room and separate TV room occupy the front rooms. As you enter there is a stunning living / dining room; it´s the perfect space for entertaining and enjoying a dinner with friends. The first courtyard has a fountain and lush garden. The hallway leads to the spectacular kitchen and family room with views to the pool. At the back, the terrace and sun deck are perfect to relax. The bedrooms are aligned on the left side of the property and they all have views to an open area or courtyard.
All the furniture and appliances are included in the price. All art work is excluded.
Located only two blocks from Santa Ana and the beautiful Paseo de Montejo, near all the best attractions, restaurants, museums and traditional spots of Merida.
For more information contact Joel R. De Leon at (999)9289009, cell. (999)1293815, by email to email@example.com or click on the contact link at the end of this page.
Follow me on Facebook!
|Address: Santa Ana
11 Meters (convert...)
44 Meters (convert...)
522 Meters2 (convert...)
400 Meters2 (convert...)
|Parking: Garage for one car
|Other: Click here for additional pictures and information
|Price: 399,000 USD (convert...)